Thursday, July 21, 2016

Thanks for waiting!

My friends, thank you for waiting on me.  I'll be posting soon all the new updates I have for you about my life and going-ons and why I've been away but until then I wanted to thank you for sticking around.  I know I haven't posted lately (it's killing me too!) but I've got some awesome projects in the books and can't wait to craft alongside with you again.



As you know, my most recent posts have included giveaways so that you can have a chance to try some of my favorite products.  Although I will still be hosting giveaways I want to get back to crafting because after all- that's where my heart is.  Crafting takes time and so does blogging and I've got a new schedule worked out to do both!  I'm so excited to share my new projects with you (and hope that you'll share yours with me too!)

{Photo just for fun!  My babe at my best friend's wedding}


So thank you again for waiting on me.  In the big world of blogging you could have gone anywhere but you stuck around and for that I am grateful.  I'm a little bit of a LOT of a hot mess but I'm getting my act together to share in the joy of crafting with you again.  As life transitions back into "normal" I hope that you will join me on my journey.

With Love & Happy Crafting,
Kelsie Ann

No comments:

Post a Comment