Monday, December 31, 2012

Under Construction

CAUTION: BLOG UNDER CONSTRUCTION

Welcome everyone and thank you for stopping by today.  Remember me saying I wouldn't be posting on Monday?  If not, read about it here.  I am participating in a New Year's Day BLOG HOP, so my new post will be up tomorrow morning.  In the meantime, I have been making a few changes to the layout and look of this website.  Please be patient with me while updates are made and let me know what you think of the changes- after all, it is being changed for you!

If you missed the last post, check it out here. Otherwise, browse around and enjoy yourself.  I do apologize for the text formatting.  When I made an adjustment last night, it altered (negatively) the text of every post on the blog (sorry).  It is a problem I see and plan to correct as soon as possible.

Thank you for being patient with me & for coming to visit.  You wont want to miss tomorrow's blog hop with myself and some other really talented bloggers, so don't forget to stop by!

Happy Crafting,
Kelsie Ann

1 comment: